Monday, April 6, 2015

Beauty Products I Currently Can't Live without

 
This evening I decided to do a short, impromptu blog about some of my current FAVORITE beauty products.  I LOVE products.  I love fake nails, I love fake hair, I love fake eyelashes, I love fake boobs..well you get the point!  I have deemed myself as a "non-licenced cosmetologist" and I have EVERY intention of living up to my invented status!!

Okay, real quick, here are some things I'm OBSESSED with for the moment:

PURRTTTTYYY on my stubby hands!

 For an el-cheapo polish, I have had great luck with wet-n-wild.  The brush is curved and the polish goes on easily and evenily. (I have no more "e" adjectives at this time)
This polish color rocks!!  It is like having the pleasure of a shamrock shake without the making your ass fat!
 
 
I don't care what you're doing!  drop everything and get this gel-effect top coat.  I found it at Rite-Aid and it's called "Julie"  It dries LIGHTNING fast (which is great because I'm always efing my nails up) and it legit looks like I have a shellac.  Win-win!
 
Just because I always see this foolish hand/polish pose on Pinterest, I wanted to try.  Note the polish dripping down the bottle.  #fail
 
 
 
This shit is AWESOME!!  The only way I can describe it is if you took a selfie with a "softening" filter.  It softens up lines, pores, and wrinkles and feels like satin to touch.  I use it before makeup to maintain my ever-youthful appearance!
 
 
Even application, smells great and you don't catch cancer (at least not yet).  You don't get those crazy orange streaks and it gives you an even glow.  I try to use it twice a week starting in the spring so I don't blind anyone when bathing suit season hits. (that'll be another blog)
 I have always loved maybelline mascaras.  The pink and green one was the first mascara I ever used, and is still my go-to. This one is AWESOME!!  There are 2 brushes, one for top lashes and one for bottom.  My lashes were so long and full after using this, they were touching my eyelids!!  It's an A+ for a drugstore brand!
 
 
 
 
Please excuse how messy the compact is, but this is what I use for my brows, so it gets A LOT of action.  It is well worn and well-loved!!  $2.99 NYC eyebrow kit.  The wax goes on first to shape, and the powder evenly fills in and is long lasting.  It's my fav!!
 
This little bottle of magic is a little pricey, but it truly is a miracle!!  I use it on wet hair, it smells DEELISHOUSS, and it really repairs damage caused by every day styling.  Its an A+!
 
 
Well here you have it, Danielles' Favorite things......for the moment :)
 
Until the next time peace, love and caffeine!!!  xoxoxox Happy  beautifying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment